Early Learning Consultation Services, LLC
Browse Our Services
EARLY LEARNING CONSULTATION SERVICES, LLC (ELCS) is eager to work closely with a client, as they assess the feasibility of an existing or new early learning center. Together, ELCS, Owners, Boards, and Directors will work through the process to plan, inaugurate, and operate an Early Learning Center.
- Provide Initial Assessment of Feasibility
- Develop Business Plan
- Provide Consultation for Design, Construction, Operation, and Grand Opening
MANAGEMENT SUPPORT AGREEMENTS
Management Support Agreements is the way to go with the greatest VALUE we offer! Early Learning Consultation Services, LLC is there for you to provide ongoing support so that you have the resources you need to handle any situation.
Serve as the accountability partner with the Owner and/or Board as it relates to the mission, operations, and financial integrity of the school.
- Provide a consultant who will partner with the director on all areas of operations.
- Provide a specialist who will partner with the director to drive quality within the classroom by fostering an environment which promotes learning, by supporting the teacher through behavior management training, by providing curriculum implementation support, and by delivering social-emotional training between the teacher and students.
- Designated a consultant to perform quarterly on-site visits.
- Intervene through crisis management.
- Provide an annual audit specifically developed for the Child Care industry.
- Attend board meetings with Boards as needed.
- Supply customized consultation, as a variety of consultation packages will be tailored to your specific needs.
Basic Consultation Agreements
A variety of consultation packages can be tailored to your specific needs. Early Learning Consultation Services, LLC can also process your food program documents and provide you with an annual audit that was designed specifically for early learning centers.
Request More Information